With the holiday season in full swing, help your clients get party-ready with this edgy, graphic eyeliner look from Ciaté London. With a bold twist on a classic liner look, this fun style is perfect for a after-work cocktails or a New Year's Eve bash!
1. Start by applying your chisel liner to create a base feline flick along the lash line, extending up into a wing towards the brow bone.
2. Then, using the tip of the nib, start from the lash line and draw two lines to create a "v" shape in the center of the lid.
3. Connect the tip of the first line with the tip of the wing at the outer corner of the eye. Fill using the flat part of the chisel line to create a dense, pigment-packed liner.
4. Connect the tip of the second line with the inner corner of the eye with a straight, angled line.
5. Viola! Good-to-go graphic liner, ready for any bold party look!
Products Used Ciate London Chisel Liner