Looking to broaden your service menu offerings? Courtney Buhler, founder and lead artist of Sugarlash PRO and maker of CurlPerfect Lash Lift, gives you five reasons to add lash lifting to your repertoire.
1. It attracts a wider clientele. “Not everyone loves the maintenance of eyelash extensions, and other people feel cost is a factor,” says Buhler. Lash lifting services require less maintenance and are more cost effective as results can last eight weeks.
RELATED: How to Layer Strip Lashes
2. It retains clients who become irritated by or intolerant of eyelash extensions. On the rare occasion a client has a reaction to extensions, lash providers typically lose this client. Buhler points to lash lifting services as a “fall back” for these types of clients, allowing you to retain their business.
3. It’s a super easy service to perform. “Unlike eyelash extensions, which take a great deal of energy, skill and patience to master, lash lifting can be learned in one afternoon!” Buhler stresses. The benefits: You can immediately add it to your service menu as well as grow your staff, thanks to the quick learning curve.
RELATED: Spring's Eye-Opening Beauty Trends
4. It adds credibility to you as a well- rounded lash provider. Plain and simple: “When you add multiple lash services, like tinting and lifting, you become more of a lash expert,” Buhler says. “Clients like the fact that, when it comes to lashes, you offer it all!”
5. It gives your body a break! No doubt about it: Performing eyelash extensions stresses your body. “Adding lash lifting allows you downtime to stretch while waiting for the solutions to process (seven to 12 minutes),” she says.
[Image: Getty Images]